Saturday, February 1, 2014

Currently!!!

Good Morning everyone! I am currently linking up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade and completing a currently for this month!


Listening: Last night my mom and my nephew stayed the night with us! When all the cousins get together, the grown-ups are often left thinking "Was this a good idea" they love to get into trouble and do things that they normally wouldn't do. Today's example: playing catch in the living room! They are 2 (my daughter), 3 (my nephew), and 7 (my son) and they love each other, and love to get each other in trouble, lol!

Loving: I live in NC, so when we get snow we MUST buy bread and milk and prepare for the worst, this year the worst was 4 inches. But lost of ice! We southerner, (at least most of us) CANNOT drive in this! There were tons of accidents, we don't have the right equipment for buses, and I have quite a few students that don't even have jackets. It's crazy. So we haven't been to school since Monday. My personal kids and I have LOVED it! 

Thinking: I am always thinking about grad school it seems! I always have something due, and it seems like with school work, family stuff, work stuff, community stuff, and house stuff that I don't have enough time to get them all done the way I do. I'm muddling through it!

Wanting: I have recently opened a TPT store (the link was in my last blog), and I wan to create so much stuff! I see a lot of great clip art that would go with it, but we are currently "saving money" to pay for grad school.  SOOOOOO, I guess we must see if it will play off with the clip art I currently have!

Needing: It's done! No more procrastination, lol

2 Fibs and a lie: 1. I do NEED coffee, I told my husband I was going to give it up for fasting at church and he said NO, I wouldn't be able to live with you, lol.
2. I am NOT into being super fit. I want to be! I always have GREAT intentions, but then they fizzle out. I'm hoping I catch the fever for real this time, lol.
3. I am married to my high school sweetheart, we have been together for 14 years (married for 7 of them!)

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Check out my TPT store, I added a new product on there! This one deals with equivalent fractions!

Bye Y'all,
Nicole <3

2 comments:

  1. Yup, Saturdays are perfect for grad school! It's funny that we as teachers look forward to weekends so we can get more work done! What are you getting a degree in? That's so funny about the sound of "destroying the house"...you know it's happening but you just can't look!

    Teacher at Heart
    Teachers Pay Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too enjoyed the past 4 days as snow days! We Atlanta southerners were greatly mocked for our lack of being able to handle this kind of weather. I was thankful to have my family home safe and sound but am foreals ready for Monday! Loved your fib...and I totally hope this time it's real for me too!

    ReplyDelete