Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Test Prep?

Hello! Long time, no type! This is, of course, the busiest time of the year. In North Carolina (at least in my county) we will begin testing next week and so everything seems to be in an intense worp speed time zone! This always brings up test prep. I often wonder how different schools or districts prep for tests? I have taught at two schools, one of the schools I taught at  had an INTENSE test prep. An hour a day per subject of straight problem solving, working on passages. I tested in three subjects, so our day (for a month before testing) was devoted to test prep. At my new school it is based on the teachers decisions and how they feel test prep needs to be handled. How about your school? How does it work in your district or school?

No comments:

Post a Comment