Thursday, May 2, 2013

I have to start this by saying, it has been hard to transition from a blog stalker follower, into a full fledged writer! I wish I would have been a little more "on it" about writing blog posts! But new goals can be made, right? I have TRULY enjoyed this year so far in the fourth grade, it has been such an excellent adjustment from where I was before. I really love my school, team, and students. This year has given me such a boost about the teaching field, my expectations, and the successes of my students. I am looking forward to continuing. I'm so excited now, compared to where I was, I am even going to graduate school. A lot of the happiness I have with teaching comes from stalking the blogs and reading about experiences other teachers have. Also being able to take some of the ideas (okay.... A LOT of the ideas) that have been posted on the different blogs I am reading and adjust them to how I teach!

Please bare with me during this blogging evolution, I have no idea how to participate in linky's! So things like currently, fab five for friday, etc. I am going to try!!! But I'm not sure what to do! Most importantly I'm looking forward to the comrardie I read about between the different bloggers! Welcome and I hope you stay with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment